Since June

So we had a “quaranteenie” this means my regular fitness level was reducing. In the end of pregnancy I was massive and getting so tired so anything more than 5k walk... 



So it was time. After just about 6 weeks since having baby G. I mean it all depends now the general feeling and am feeling ready for this! 
I did three runs to far. Going 1st time was a bit strange some things giggles that didn’t giggle before. And well I went on sunny afternoon and into a park, I tell you what some of people don’t know how to social distance and think that they own paths ... That day I did just over 4km. My muscles were hiring pretty much the same day. But being out for a run it was nice, feeling strong again. More like my self I guess. Even if I don’t run much. It’s nice to able to run again... 
My next run was 5km but I am pretty sure the gps glitched and I run more... and I landed on pavement funny... and not funny haha. But it was fine after. 
And then I did 7km. I want to run 10k sooner rather than later. But I came home hobbling ... 
Hubby said “you didn’t respect the distance!!!” 
I don’t know but my ankle is sore and well resting it really helped... I will try to go out this week sometime. 

I run because how it makes me feel, free and strong. Not necessarily when I start running but after! 



This is how I currently look like after a run... 

And it helps me chasing after one big boy and now that we have another it is absolutely a must to be a good fitness form. And besides it’s easiest way of staying healthy and well boys need us to be strong and healthy! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies