Injury. Body feelings

So on my second run I landed on the pavement form the road to the pavement.. and then 7km on top few days later resulted in my limping about for over a week... 

Turns out my hubby is now a running guru... just ask his friends who took up running, so he said “you’re fool! You didn’t respect the distance” I need to rebuild gradually...

So now I m walking when I can be bothered... but the sun is out and it feels much nicer to be out! 




Today I used the baby as extra weight and frankly it was hard he is heavy and I m very unfit. 

I m ok with my body. It does what it needs to. But it’s not as strong as it used to be and that makes me sad. I want the strength back and I want it now! However it doesn’t work this way, I would just end up hurt again. And I really don’t want it.

All things considered, like I had a major op just over 2 months ago and my body is still adjusting itself back to pre pregnancy. I am well, I am mobile and not always tired... term sleep like a baby is very misleading! 

I guess this isn’t a sprint it’s a marathon... 

I am not sure what size I was before I got pregnant but I do know I would like to fit into my old clothes. And mainly I would like to be strong again and as we all know strong body usually is a healthy one. And now I have two kids and one of them is disabled... I must be healthy and strong for them as much as for me. So onwards and upwards! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo