Back to the gym

I finally decided it’s time… to go back to the gym. 
I did start running after I had baby G but I over did it and got injured and got really unmotivated. 
I am feeling just fine, a little bigger than I used to be before baby G but again it’s ok. But I am not as strong as I used to be. And I need to be ready to chase after the boys and carry at least one of them if needed to be….

So I rejoined my old gym. And on my 1st day on the way in I bumped into one of the trainers. It was nice he is one of the really nice people and was very supportive! 



Week one I only managed to once for a class. It was fun! And hard. And I really felt my muscles that I didn’t feel in ages! 

Week two I did two days class and just worked out by myself. I love spin classes but I did really well at it and the entire body was hurting for days. Save to say I need tk get some protein to help me with recovery. 

Even after this little efforts I feel more energetic and feel like body is changing already.

I am booked for a spin today. Very exciting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies