Non alcoholic sparking

Did you know that there is trend of tea totalling and general non-drinkers. I think this is super exciting! 
Especially now that I am pregnant and cannot have my regular glass of wine... oh Malbec I do miss you a little. Some days more some days I don’t remember you at all... well anyway, I have been exploring the world of alcohol free drinks. 



Last time I had a non alcoholic wine it was red and it was disgusting. And it was 6 years ago. 
So I have tried this two sparking “wines”.
The Nosecco is from Tesco and it was on offer at £3 and the Noughty sparkling Chardonnay from Amazon for £8.99. The annoying thing with Amazon that I had to show my ID at the door. 
The Noughty tastes like dry Chardonnay... and it’s alright. The Nosecco I found a bit more artificial in flavour and on the sweet side, I guess a bit like actual Prosecco. 
These are nice but I not my favourite yet. Search continues. The non alcoholic are different story and once again for another day! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo