Marketing plot

It’s funny how launch of Disney + in UK was around the start of the lockdown. Marketing planning? Did they plant a virus... but all jokes aside we love it! 

Unless the internet isn’t working which happens on occasion. But yeah, kid been watching lots is Pixar, I have tried to push Nat Geo animal documentaries but he wasn’t having it. Also we discovered all the short films! Oh my the Float made us both cry and hold little one tight.

If husband started with Simpsons I feel into the hole is Star Wars! And there is so much of it and I never even see these before. Oh it keeps me busy when I don’t fancy watching a film or anything (like hubby playing his mine craft) 

I guess I was always a fan of fantasy sci fiction fan. I just didn’t have the access to it. But I just enjoy it for what it is, fun escaping and great story telling. I don’t have an issue with new trilogy and with Jar Jar Bings even thought the prequels were well so long and boring. 


(Here is my little light things, called Rex after animated series)

In the spirit of Star Wars day approaching it also seems rather appropriate somehow. I caught up with clone wars, Star Wars rebels and forces of destiny. Oh and of course baby Yoda in Mandolorian. 

I loved the world creating how they all interlink and intertwine. How stories in Clone wars and Rebels explained the Mandolorian, how all the creatures can be see thought out the series and how captain Hera is a little girl in Clone wars. It is some cleaver writing. 

Husband finds it fun that I m so into in at the moment. I guess his geekery really contagious even if he isn’t a fan of Star Wars. Oh wait he really like Darth Maul. 

So may the Force be with you! And happy Star Wars day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo