Clumsy

So last Friday night I was waking to the kitchen. Next thing I know I almost fall down and the pain.... the pain! 
I tripped on the vacuum cleaner “nose” and twisted my ankle.... I have never done anything like this before. The shock the pain. And of course I thought I broke my foot and how would I get to A&E because let’s face it the hospitals are the last place you want to be in current situation... 

I am pleased to report that after two days of pretty much just bed. I can walk again. 



Yeah foot is all shades of the rainbow and walking to the shop to pick up some recycling bags took it’s toll.... but you know I am sore but I can move.

My men folk were super stars and actually left me alone for two days. I had iPad, snacks and wine in bed. But I did have to come out by the evening and feel more social. Kid of course grabbed my foot because well why is it resting on the cushion after all?! I see his point really. But I felt rested.

I’m not fully recovered. Sadly it might take another 5-7 days. I am amused by the chafing colour of my foot! I am just a bit annoyed at my own clumsiness. Not only I can’t walk for very long, run and walk at regular speed up and down the stairs, it is also my sewing foot,  the foot I used for the sewing machine pedal. So I am a bit limited on what I can and cannot do. 

And we signed up for Brighton Marathon today. Yeah I did a silly I thought we were entering a ballot. That will also teach me to read the emails fully. Don’t worry I didn’t sign up and the realised... I was almost at the end of the questionnaire when I realised. Hey after all a day out right. And almost a year to train! So come on foot I need to get going

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies