Weather

Lockdown continues. But I have to say we were really lucky with weather and we are lucky to have garden. 
And we managed to do all the jobs we meant to do about 2 years ago... like painting, clearing the gravel things (aka cats littler box, all the cats, including ours)



And this is only before and after! I actually found it rather calming. Just watch the paint adhere to surface... 



We also met some snails... this is Trevor. He helps with homeschooling. 



I guess we keep busy, we keep active... 

But now I am waiting for everything to grow, flowers, herbs, tomatoes. I even potted some of the forgotten potatoes. 

Oh with gravel gone cats now poop on flower bed. Anyone had any advice on that? I am hoping that once the flowers will appear the pooping will stop. But now they are just tiny things rather than full tall blooms. 

I did asked the little man to help me with pea potting. He got so excited and shook the pea packed... so I have peas growing form flower bed too. But it’s nice that the child enjoys digging and watering and all the insects. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo