Animation

I was always a big fan of animation. Early years of my life spent trying to recreate the big anime eyes of Sailor Moon, fascination on with big Disney princess dresses... 
With Egg’s arrival I became like an expect of all things animated and fun, but mainly aimed at kids. I don’t like all these cartoons for grown ups, like Archer and Rick and Morty. Don’t ask, I just don’t. 
I cried at King Fu panda 3 and totally lost it at Inside Out and Coco. Oh how I love Coco! 
With cancellation of mine special cinema membership card I go to cinema rather seldom and well I am super selective of my films. 
Latest animation I saw were 
Spider-man into the spider-verse 
And 
How to train your dragon 3. 

I am not going to rave about the Oscar winning animation and story of Miles Morales as Spider-Man.
But I am going to tell you about my love for Toothless and Hiccup. 



I never read Cressida Corwell but after watching all of the films, the short films and most of Netflix series I really looking forward to discover these with my little one. 
Film transported me into the world of dragon riding Vikings. We saw how grown up the caracters have became and the ending sequence made me well up. 
I am so into that film that I still have a cinema ticket, which is very unusual for me. 



So here is it, cartoons are magic! And good cartoons make me think like everything will be alright in the end. 
Hopefully the child will be more on board with me... at this moment we are watching Paw Patrol and it makes my head hurt...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies