Snow beast

So the snow watch 2019 happened much earlier than last year and here in Cardiff it was well a bit poo... 



Snow was sparse and not long lasting but we had school closed and scared people into going out so work was too very very quiet. 
I was annoyed at all the disruption it caused with so little and well I realised how much I do miss proper winter with snow and cold. 


This picture is taken on the same day, but where my parents are in Russia. 

Also I wished it was more of snow purely for the little one to play with. He was so keen but there was barely any, not even to build a snowman or anything. Mother says they can dig a massive igloo with what they had.
Oh well, maybe next year we will go to Russia for some real winter fun. Or I don’t know Switzerland. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies