School trip

This week we had yet another school trip, to Bristol Zoo. 
One of us had to go with out little Eggman, just to ensure everything will be ok. 
I was rather anxious about the whole thing, what if he won’t listen, what if he won’t like animals and many other scenarios played in my head. 
But...



 I need not worry. He loved it. Yes we did wonder off occasionally to find more fun stuff like these rocking cars. Does everyone hates them as much as me?! He just had a little play and then just got off and run with me to find the rest of the class. 
Gorillas were fantastic, we got there at the feeding time and it was great! There even was a baby gorilla attached to it’s mother’s back. 
Penguins diving and sea horses were a great hit with my son too. 
The bus journey there and back of course was loud but I have a whole new found appreciation for the teachers. They are doing such an amazing job! 

And now we are planning our trip to the Zoo as a family! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo