Some days are just better

Some days are just better than others and more eventful. 
Good few weeks ago I had a really long work week, and on the way to work I found out via podcast that Guilty Feminist creator will be showing the film in Cardiff as part of the International Welsh Film Festival... I was however unsure, I really needed a bath and some well deserved rest but after talking to hubby who said “it’s a one off thing and will not happen again, you should go” so off I went.
The film is called Say My Name and it is very very good. Strong adventurous female lead, fun story totally passes 6 laugh test and I even teared up at one moment. However it is unclear if more people will see it on the big screen. I never knew how complicated film distribution is. I have tweeted about it and got likes and retweets form creators and cast. I was so chuffed! Well still am, like this is my claim to fame! 
Then after the world stanges Q&A I got to meet Deborah Francis-White, we chatted about the film her tour and she signed my book! 



Then something unexpected happpend, I went out for drinks with ladies we were in queue in. And what amazing women they turned out to be! One is solo travelling before even turning 20 and another is running a big department in a bank! And it was just easy to talk to each other and we are know insta friends. 

I never been to the film festival before. I didn’t lose my cool when meeting an actual celebrity 



Although the way I am grinning says otherwise! 
And well had a fab evening all around and you know I didn’t feel tired after that. It was better than a bath and early night. I shall not be anxious about doing new things as much anymore! Now roll on 2019 when I going to a live show of Guilty Feminist amongst other things! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies