No sleep till ...

No sleep till Booklyn ... what no! But every day when I wake up at 5am curtsey of my son that’s what plays in my head. And I want to cry.




It started couple of weeks ago his regular 5.45-6am get up suddenly changed to 5 or 4 am sometimes. 
And I’m the one who gets up with him. It’s ok if I didn’t go to work or had a lay in once a week but with Holiday season here means work is intense for both me and hubby. So when I can sleep I m at work. And it’s great I have a job! But I also miss sleep. 

Week one of no sleep I blamed it on full moon. 
But now I honestly don’t know what to think. Day before he woke up at 4am but I just preserved with my day and mind went a bit blank when I couldn’t work out why it feels like I have been awake for hours at 2pm... well silly me it’s because I was awake for hours! 
Yesterday he got up at 5am... I almost cried but he was so happy and so energetic, so after school drop off and gettting some essential I went for a nap. For 3 hours. 
So today’s 5.25am didn’t bother me much. Besides it’s Saturday and 1st December! Time to deck the halls and such!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies