Female Dr Who

Remember when a while back internet went mad about Dr Who being a woman. 
Dr is an alien for crying out loud... surly it doesn't matter! 


But it is finally here. 
And it is rather great as usual.
However why is only when Dr became a woman we are dealing with such earthly matters like segregation a and racism (Rosa) or Indian separation and creation of Pakistan? I love how these issues are seen through the eyes of women and female experiences coz let’s be honest it hasn’t been shown like this much. Women just keeping calm and carry on... but we are raging on the inside. 

I was in floods of tear on both occasions... in actual floods. Would love to meet Unrbine in real life, such a strong woman! 
The Dr did touch of sensitive subjects before but not in  such down to literal Earth and these aren’t necessary alien topics. 
I just wish it all can be just in our (human) past and we can just used these events and lessons to learn, and not to repeat these mistakes. Wouldn’t it be amazing!

But I digress. 
Dr who being a female actor is great. I don’t think much has changed. Her companions are fabulous too. 
I really don’t see a big difference. Just more lovable cast! I do hope we can see some of the old characters too ... 
I'm still upset about Clara and Bill! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies