Bad weather running

I am a proud member of a running club. 
But I go so often that some folks there think I am new every time I turn up. It’s fair! 
But I have made a return about two months ago and did so fairly regularly. 
I love it. Such a bunch is supportive people and so knowledgeable about training, running, races and injuries. Find likeminded people and life is amazing!
But I have a problem. Not only irregular work hours but also my terrible laziness and well unwillingness to go out and be active when it’s dark and wet, cold and windy. 
But since I have a strange injury of the knee, and it was half term when I didn’t get to train much, I told myself go do it or you will fail at your next race. 
My next race is today, 10th November. 
I want to do it 2 minutes faster then last one! 
I went to the gym regularly, always did hard rolling hills setting on treadmill and rather fast speed for me....
Wish me luck today! 
Weather looks like deep of British winter, wet gray miserable. 
But turns out it doesn’t matter I will still have great time. 
Even before I got the running club meeting spot I tired to turn back home 3 times and I told my self “You can and you should do it!” I don’t usually preptalk. It was hard, windy and wet but it was a good training session. And I didn’t die. It was just so satisfying to get home have food and go to shower after. 



And here is me on the way back from rather hard weather conditions for a run. 
I felt great. 
I still do. 
Surly running is such bad weather makes you more badass! I shall definitely go to the club more in these cold months! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies