So this week

So this week has been long. And it haven’t finished yet. 
Monday started with the child refusing to have a shower and get dressed for school. Not the school it self but the dressing process. So in the end I had to pin him down and dress him and we took the pj to school with us. Also I have discovered that the child has a new stage. When he gets upset with me or his one to one, when we say he can’t have something, he lashes out and trying to hurt us. It’s very unusual but I used he is exploring his emotions but not sure how to express them... we are working on it. 
Also this happened at school 



Meet captain black eye! He slipped on the cloning castle thing and wacked his head. Not as bad as it looks which is nice but he didn’t have one since he was born, here is to the 1st black eye. 
We got more words: “why” is being used in context, so was “go away” and he just said “Wally” at Wall-e cartoon! 
But yesterday again I had to pin him down to get him dressed. 
As for me I worked, gymmed and didn’t do much around the house and now I feel guilty about it. 
It’s great (sarcasm) how women are conditioned to be these perfect machines with cleaning caring and what nots. This week I was lazy. And we all still have a cold.
Between feeling stressed about the kid haveing mood and refusing shower and bath and being just a bit tired it hasn’t been a great week. But we are getting there! Next week will be better I am sure of it.  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies