Glossy box. What I thought...

Few weeks ago I felt a bit burnt out. I am doing very thing for everyone and not much for my self. 
I felt angry and sad and super tired. I am actually a bit tired. 
So I have signed up for Glossy Box to cheer my self up. I looked into other boxes for months... like a Japanese snacks, or one from awesome mama entrepreneur. But the postage from US is well... so unnecessary expensive! 
Then I look at Boxciment and a healthy food/snack... 
But somehow I just ended up with Glossy for 3 month. 
Well it arrived! And I loved it! 





It had hair treatment, sponge thingy, brow gel, lip liner,  antibacterial wipes and a bubbling sheet mask. Box’s theme is back to school, so it makes sense. 
So it really fits into my coming out of the rut promise to my self. I have tired to use most of the products. The lip liner is a bit too much and I never used one but I will give it a go. I actually just put it all over my lips and lip balm on top, it made for intense and long lasting colour. I’m sure other people are aware of it but to me it was interesting and fun thing to try. 
I use the brow gel too. Never have, don’t really need it but it somehow makes my eyes pop. And it’s super easy to use! 
Hair treatment smells divine but my hair is too think and can’t actually get to my sculp as directed so I guess will be passsing this one on. 
But it made me smile when I opened it. Same feeling of a present for my self but that I didn’t pick really had appeared. 
I like that it has a theme and they didn’t just say oh you back to school and here you go, it was inclusive of people who work and who do school runs.. 
One criticism I do have is the packaging. Why is here a box in the other box? But they are cardboard and are recycled now and even reused to store my potato head!
 Yesterday I got an email saying that October one is  on its way. I am excited, it’s Halloween themed and we are participating in the festivities! Bring on that pumpkin! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies