Bad (good) influence

A while back, not too long ago, my hubby decided to start calorie counting and to loose some weight. 
And he is doing great!
I, on the other hand, never actually did any diets. I am a believer everything is good in moderation... 
but he got to me. Always talking about the food and dropping pounds super easy, or he makes it look like this. And I wanted some of that! But not skinny cheese... cheese should be tasty and fatty!
We all are different and of course what suits him won’t do for me. But here is what happened.

I have been using my fitness pal app to help keep track of things for about a week now. And I am staying on the target calorie intake which is pretty low but because I am rather active I get extra calories. 
Cooking is now a little more time consuming I need to measure stuff up and such. Think because it isn’t happening as quickly little one gets bit hungier for his dinner. 
If I find it rather calming to weigh things and enter them in the app. But at the same time why can’t I just eat! 


(Baked mushroom with cheese and quinoa with veg)

And I cut out all the fun foods so on Saturday I found myself drinking bit too much wine and eating the sunflower seeds like a woman possessed... 
but I have lost 2kg in a week. Or the scale I weighted my self was off. 
My tummy isn’t as sticky outie anymore, not bloated and I feel lighter. But I also feel hungry and bored. 
.... 
I am more concern about eating healthier options and improve my over all self and wellbeing. 
So I have a plan. 
Will continue count the calories but only 5 days a week. For two day I won’t obsess and count. 
And I will go back to the gym and running club! 
Actually been for a run but didn’t have enough fuel to actually do good at it and realisation of importance of fuel for sport came to mind. 
And I have been to the gym... 


 
Here is me looking rather tired after intense rolling hills setting on the treadmill. I also after did some weights and went for a fat burn class. 
For three days after my legs and butt felt very sore. But it was that nice kind of pain. 
Wish me luck! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies