Friendships

Today we saw an episode of Peppa Pig when she has a falling out with her best friend... (yes my life is jis exciting)! 

It made me wonder do I have a best friend... 
When I was last time in Russia I met up with some girls pals I haven’t seen in ages. 
And frankly we weren’t great friends in school we were just pals but I truly enjoyed spending time with them, listing to their stories. 
It’s very nice to see people you know for such a long time and to see how they changed and grew... 



I would like to think they liked hanging out with me too! 
I also saw my mate who I used to work with. 
We don’t talk too often. She is busy with two kids I am busy with mine and well time zones and opportunities and such... 
Well we still confide in one another even if we did t see each other for over 3 years and barely talk. 
Friendship isn’t defined by being together all the time. It’s more like do you have stuff to talk about support each other when you finally meet. 
My friendships definitely changed after I had Edgar.
But it is for the better! 
Love my girl pals! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies