Trip to V&A

I had a London trip again last week this time to get visa for little one to go to Russia. So I thought must combine the business and pleasure ... and went to V&A. 
Originally I intended to see Firda Making herself up. But guess what it sold out! Until Agust! Unless you are member, which I am not. And well briefly considered it but I don’t go to London often enough. But after enquiring at the help desk and a wonder about the museum I went to see Fashioned from Nature. 
And it was great! 
Basically how humans used nature in fashion... and it’s not nice. Humans aren’t nice when it comes to making clothes. 
And upstairs were sustainable fashion... it made me happy and hopeful for the future.


This lion cloth is embroidered and it’s fabulous!


Hat from thorns!



Yeap these things are actual dead birds.... as decorations... horrid! 

And of course there was a lot on Fashion revolution and who made my clothes movement. 
I’m thinking of taking a nothing new challenge. I found this lady on Instagram and here is her blog. I think I talked about the waste we produce with fast fashion and such but there has been some development! There are more shops are doing affordable organic cottons, that are great for the producing communities and the environment.
Did you know that Lild's baby range made with organic cotton? And its very affordable.
Also did you know that H&M will take you old, damaged clothes to recycle and close the loop?


And you get little voucher for £5 off when you spend £25 here in UK. Think other territories do other incentives. 
And ask your self do you really need new outfit for that one night out? 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies