Ichiko Bento box. Review

As you know I am a big fan of subscription box. I would try them all if I could! Well I am actually working on it! 
Well this one is about Japanese consmetics and I have been eyeing it for a while. So about 3 months ago I have signed up for three months. And was very excited when I got log in and such for website. Very professional looking very similar to Birchbox actually. 
From what I can understand its a small enterprise and I got to say I am very pleased with packaging. Looks like it been put together with great care and attention to detail. 
However it took 3 months for the 1st box to arrive. And when I tried to contact them I simply couldn’t find the link or details on the website. So I have cancelled after 2,5 months as it renews automatically with a message that I didn’t get anything and would like a refund or the stuff. Once again I didn’t hear anything back and then suddenly few weeks later the box arrived. No explanation no note or email... there is nothing I hate more than bad admin and poor customer service. 
But the selection of things is nice. 



I do love a sheet mask. There are also some toxin removing feet stickers thingys, think I have seen them on wish.com or similar website. There are few sample size products that look interesting.  I haven’t used any of these yet but the sleep lavender masked I have used before it is lovely. 
Not all the products have English translations but there is a list of product with their descriptions and how to use them. As I said it is cute but took so long to get. But I shall use some of these goodies and report back. 
It isn’t a bad review it’s just think the lady who is behind might need some admin help. But the selection is excellent! Good luck Ichiko bento lady. 

Ps currently I’m also waiting for the mindful box from mind.org. So stay tuned! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies