Bit busy

I have been a bit busy with everything lately...
I finally started working. In the same place as my hubby. So I am back in catering and hospitality. 



Well it is not my dream job but what is? 
Work is work and this is something I enjoy and in a way I am passionate about. I love food and drink and working with people. 
And it is relatively easy. I still have a lot to learn but actual work like dealing with guests is like riding a bicycle. I love talking to people. And no day is the same. 
At the moment I am still training and we as a family are trying to work out the work life banace. And no one seems to be able to feed the little one but me... 
Speaking off Egg he is not sleeping again... but that is another story!

Catering is such a big industry here in UK but what strikes me that unless you are a manager it isn’t seen as a profession. That makes me sad and annoyed. But already there is more appreciation for barmen maybe same is coming for waiting. Here is to hope! And would you like some sauces with that?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo