Turn of events

Last week I had not one but two interviews. 
Busy week full of stress as you can imangine. 
Had to present my self in the best light answer all the questions and such. 
I felt it went well. 


I was looking forward to be around grown ups and leave these two lunatics to them selves for two whole days and not only that little one would have attended nursery after preschool more. 
I would have joined the gym... 

For some reason I really build all this up in my head. 
I got one no last Friday. I was ok with it, the second interview seems more successful and I was very excited about working with a big team...
This morning however I got a very nice email about how I have scored very highly but they got some one a bit better... 
Now I feel very down. Which is silly coz I am upset about something that is in my head... 
So I must stay positive!

But there was an unexpected outcome. Husband said watching me being frustrated and not getting replies, he takes time to email or call everyone. Even people he didn’t invite for an interview. 
I truly wish people would take time to do this. Like one 4 star hotel didn’t bother to get in touch with me after an interview, that’s how they treat their potential employees can they truly provide exceptional service? 

We should all be more caring and mindful towards each other. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies