It’s been a year

So I think it has been year since I last laced up my trainers and went for a run. 
So pretty much every day since about 5th of January I was trying to get my shit together and go for a run. 
A wish to run was there but the motivation and the will power wasn’t. Also the storms were not fun! 
So after few days of procrastination I have finally decieded it was time and put the run into school run, after dropping of Eggy to school I run home... 
Putting my winter running gear after a year of no runs was a bit... I felt like a sausage, everything was very clingy, and a not tight. It might be due to the fact that I didn’t wear tight head to toe, and well I have put on a little bit of weight understandably.  
In total I run just over 4km in about 25minutes... 
I should and could have been faster. What I didn’t consider before I set off it that everything was icy. I had to really concentrate on where each foot went. At first it was not relaxing. Runs are there to clear head. This was not happening I was thingking to just give up and run home but before I knew it my feet carried me further and the sun was getting warmer and icy patches on the pavement were not where to be seen. 



How cool is this graffiti I saw on my run? Not sure what’s the deal with a rooster but hey it’s pretty awesome! 
 
And as predicted I felt great after the run. Even if next day I was and still am rather sore, 4 days later. 
Running makes me feel like I can really do it! No matter what it is. 
I saw my old running club on Wednesday. And I really want go out running with them but this being winter and it’s being dark so early think I will just stick to school runs...  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo