Well hello 2018

And just like that another year has finished and the new one started. 
It has been a busy and eventful year. But I am very much looking forward to the new challenges and events of 2018. 

So this year I am hoping to:
-cook more and use new recipes at least once a month
-run a half marathon
-become fitter
-travel to Russia and somewhere else too
-get the job (losing my permit really messed me up this year in job search. Would you employ anyone with no passport on hand? But I have a suspicion that my doncuments are in post sorting office waiting to be picked up tomorrow) 
-read more
-be a bit more healthier
-use less plastic and recycle more
-grow more plants, fruit and vegetables 
-make more, craft and all! 

Have you made any plans and resolutions?
I think all these things are easily achievable. I am just hoping for a better year. And I wish you the same! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo