Things I have learnt this Christmas

As you know I have been out in charge of Christmas dinner. And by default, husband was away, I had to sort out all the presents... and school engagements... 
And I wished the Christmas would be here already some time around 15th December. 
I found it all super stressful... 



But as this blog post title suggests I learnt few things too. 
Firstly I understand how stressful it is to cook the Christmas dinner/lunch. We agreed that next year we are doing it together. 
Then it’s totally ok to ask for stuff that you want. But I did find it odd to do so and for the 1st time I bought stuff that hubby wanted and not to think about it my self. Made me feel very strange. But now I have the sleepers I wanted and tickets to see Scummy Mummies show. 
It’s super fun to be just at home with just family. We didn’t have anyone over, just us. We did what we wanted and when we wanted. 



And in the end of the day it is all about kids. 
We played with new toys. At some point husband and the child were jamming together on new toy guitar and toy piano. 

Hope you too had good holidays! Lots of love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo