Christmas business

I guess we can all agree that sometimes Christmas hype and shopping starts waaaay to early. Oh I am not objecting to start the shopping early to spread the coast but the advertising is too pushy and shops being decked out way too early. And advertising to kids, I just think it’s immoral. Not everyone can afford the newest and super pricy toys. I just wish there would be some law against it, or about being ethical when advertising... 
But some adverts are .. well full of Christmas spirit and are just so wonderful. 
Remember the man on the moon or the alarm clock for the bear from John Lewis? Actually brought me to tears both of these adverts!
And this year M&S with Paddington bear just made me so happy! We haven’t seen the second film yet but 1st film is like a cinematic hug and a favourite of my boy! 


But then every single email or insta post was raging about Black Friday, or urge to “check out our Christmas advert” and/or to shop from independent shops and local retailers... 
I would love to be able only to buy from independent shops, and I vote with my money as much as I can but there are limits to what I can afford. I am sure it is same for everyone else, we do what we can...
So basically what I am saying is that stop pushing adverts at kids and make more lovely ones like these two from this year!





I do hope the your holiday season will be just as warm and fuzzy as Moz and Paddington.
Lots of love x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo