So tired!

School run is the only reason that I know what day it is. But still I am not quiet sure. Lately Edgar hasn’t been sleeping long. I got excited yesterday when he god up at 5.50am... yes! It is his bad. 
But then child pretty much hated good night sleep all his life. And it is the favoured blog topic, a moaning posts... (here, here, here... and pretty much many more...  )
This Tuesday after a very emotional Monday I felt ever so tired. Tuesdays are my days, Egg is in preschool and then nursery collect him, so I just need to drop him off and collect him in he evening. 
This Tuesday I was planning to go shopping for myself. But I just felt so deflated and a bit overtired.... but I did a bit more complicated hair, wore red (a happy colour)... 

And in the afternoon I had a singing and dancing session for about 10 minutes and somehow my day got better. 
I suppose as long as you have something active to do and occupy the brain you don’t think that you have been waking up before 6am for 2 weeks. 
But yesterday, Wednesday, the tiredness hit me so hard. I went to bed at 9.30pm but Egg woke up at 4.30am, then finally after twice putting him back to bed we got up at 5.30am... I think I have passed about for about 40 minutes in between these times somehow. I will be going to bed early today again. And I am very much looking forward to this. It is currently 6.40am... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies