Job hunt

I have actually finished my course. But it didn’t work out as well as I expected. I guess I should have gone with my gut feeling and take just administration course instead of medical. Which I have actually failed. Well not all of if but some modules therefore I can’t get a certification I set out to get a year ago. This wasn’t made clear to me when they sold me this course. 
To make matters worse it is sitting there on my credit card still begin slowly repaid. 



I also stil waiting for my admin diploma. These guys proving to be a bit unprofessional... 
However I got new skills now and that’s what matters. 
So this mama set of to look for a job. And I find it super hard. 
I cannot work any working hours like I used to. 
I have a child care to think about and I dream about this magical life and work balance. Mainly I just want to be working as great as mumming is I need to have conversation with adults! 

And so it began. I mainly get no reply or rejections but I have been on couple interviews. One in a city centre hotel who assured me to call me back with an answer in next few days it’s been two weeks. For a 4 star hotel it is very unprofessional! I get it will be a no but email or a a voice mail won’t kill you, Clayton hotel, or would it? 
Then I had a great interview with an amazing surveryer company. The job sounded really excited and my CV been picked up by their head office... but they aren’t located in the city centre and as much as they in Cardiff wanted to accommodate me they just can’t since decisions like change to work hours will have to come from head office. But they send me a lovely email with a promise to get in touch if a part time position will become available. 
Two temping agencies also got in touch. One for admin I am just waiting to hear back from and another catering. Apparently I am a magic unicorn of catering since I can do bar and silver service. But with both issue is that I do not have a passport on me it is in Home Office... you remember that I lost my purse with my residency card in it... Admin agency want to go through with contacting the Home Office but the catering didn’t seem keen but did email me their contact details in case my situation changes and I want to work with them. 
With all this I am getting more and more annoyed with lack of flexibility... like one job advert i looked at stated working days Monday and Wednesday but “make sure you are available all the week” 
I have an interview in next few days. It seems suitable. But then again one never knows. 
It is like I have been punished for not going to back to my work place after end of my maternity period and punished all together for being a mother, for choosing my child... 
This is pants!
Anyone else feels this way?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies