Geekery. Got it from my hubby.

We have this fab saying in Russian you get your traits from people you are with. Well I guess this is true. All my expressions and mannerisms are very very similar to my mother. But then again she is my mother so I guess that's ok. 
I also picked up a lot of expressions and words from husband. Well I suppose if some one says "poo" to a lot of things for over 11 years you sort stray doing it too... 
However what I didn't expect is how much I am influenced in my choices for "crap TV" and films by him. I recently started to enjoy watching wrestling... I know my Marvel from DC. And I really love Dr Who. 
I even marked out calendar when the great doctor is back on BBC! 

 

I actually remember watching Christopher Eccelston becoming the new Doctor. I was waiting for the train back to Neuchatel from my place of training in Chaux de Fonds, I had BBC on in changing room... but I didn't think twice about it until I moved in with hubby in 2006. 
But as wrestling I am more of an expert that I was. I love that they stopped having female wrestlers just as an eye candy, they are proper athletes and have their own belt. There is still issues with it, but WWE are moving forward and evolving. Oh and yes I loved their life shows that I have attended... I have wrote about this before
However.... 
Hubby doesn't like Star Wars he is more Star Trek... I on the other hand not the Star Trek. Well I like the new films, but so not series. I guess we still have own interests but are influenced by each other in some way... I am so excited to get Rogue One on blue ray next week! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo