Cinema Obsession



We all have hobbies, good or bad, usual and not so much. Apart from many things I love doing I’m huge fan of cinema…
If you have been reading this blog then you would know that I do go to cinema a lot. Having cineworld helped not to leave me broke, especially since I have been to see Hobbit 4 times! But now in the new place, I was terribly disappointed to find out that the nearest Cinewolrd is in Bristol. Odeon is my new home…
Now we have a budget for me to indulge in my love for cinema. Yay! Love my considerate hubby…

There are so many films I really look forward to see…
 Beautiful Creatures (either would love or hate it, but willing to give it a chance), 7th Son (Ben Barns!Yay!), movie 43.....








 and my list goes on and on!

Also I must be not alone in my cinema love; it’s a multi-million industry, dagh! So my friend Owen and me have decided to blog together about films. We live here. Enjoy!

Hope the life would be soon as it was, or similar to one I had in Cardiff… Next point on getting back to normal is to find a gym… and make some friends/acquaintances. Last one would be super hard, the older you get the harder it becomes.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo