Friday, 25 January 2013

Challanges for This Year

Well new place is lovely... On the small side but really lovely. 



What is one to do when there is no chance to get online... I read... and oh I read a lot! With my new Kindle (thank you Santa) I read things I never would have pick up otherwise...

So as for my challenge for 2013... I am aiming to read 30 books and do the survival... 
You know how inspreied I felt after seeing the wall so me and Viera are doing it! She'd better not chicken out!
As for 30 books... I already red 7... 
Discovered amazing Shadowmagic by John Lenahan and Lillian's Story by Patricia Gardnger. 
But I am also big fan of Nell Sweeney Mysteries by P.B. Ryan... read 4 of them and I cannot get enough... 
It is just so much fun!

And now I am back to tackle the massive Game of Thrones.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment