Challanges for This Year

Well new place is lovely... On the small side but really lovely. 



What is one to do when there is no chance to get online... I read... and oh I read a lot! With my new Kindle (thank you Santa) I read things I never would have pick up otherwise...

So as for my challenge for 2013... I am aiming to read 30 books and do the survival... 
You know how inspreied I felt after seeing the wall so me and Viera are doing it! She'd better not chicken out!
As for 30 books... I already red 7... 
Discovered amazing Shadowmagic by John Lenahan and Lillian's Story by Patricia Gardnger. 
But I am also big fan of Nell Sweeney Mysteries by P.B. Ryan... read 4 of them and I cannot get enough... 
It is just so much fun!

And now I am back to tackle the massive Game of Thrones.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies