Friday, 16 March 2012

baking tradition

Some how we have created the baking leaving tradition... Me and Choi made cakes when out housekeepers were leaving to better jobs. She did some cute cupcakes and I did something of the Wimbledon Cake.... but used the wrong flower so it was something a bit different...



When Viera made decision to leave I made cupcakes!

And here is the recipe:

100g Softened butter
150g Self-raising flour
150g Caster sugar
3tbsp Milk
2 Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract

I made 2 bowls of mixture, one vanilla and one chocolate. Just put bit less flour and added 2 tbsp of coco powder.

Pre-heat the oven at 180C put muffin cases into the muffin tin. I put spoon of every mixture in the case to have a marble effect. And bake them for 20-25min.

I am ashamed to admit but the icing was bought, I run out of vanilla at that stage. So just pipe out the icing on the cupcake and in this case I used Maltesers to decorate.


I can tell you that there was nothing left and everyone put on a bit of weight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment