baking tradition

Some how we have created the baking leaving tradition... Me and Choi made cakes when out housekeepers were leaving to better jobs. She did some cute cupcakes and I did something of the Wimbledon Cake.... but used the wrong flower so it was something a bit different...



When Viera made decision to leave I made cupcakes!

And here is the recipe:

100g Softened butter
150g Self-raising flour
150g Caster sugar
3tbsp Milk
2 Eggs
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract

I made 2 bowls of mixture, one vanilla and one chocolate. Just put bit less flour and added 2 tbsp of coco powder.

Pre-heat the oven at 180C put muffin cases into the muffin tin. I put spoon of every mixture in the case to have a marble effect. And bake them for 20-25min.

I am ashamed to admit but the icing was bought, I run out of vanilla at that stage. So just pipe out the icing on the cupcake and in this case I used Maltesers to decorate.


I can tell you that there was nothing left and everyone put on a bit of weight :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies