Oh 2020

I guess today being 1st of January it seems appropriate to reflect on the year that passed. 

It was definitely unique, with its extra stress and worries, thank you history for repeating yourself with pandemic but not influenza but much scarier covid. Well thinking of it I m sure the 1920 pandemic was just as scary. 

We finally spend time together. And a lot of time and sometimes it was hard. But I actually really enjoyed that. 




And turns out walking is nice gentle exercise for mind and the legs and does wonders for wee man! 





I rediscovered my love for sewing and that I definitely hurry the process and well not very attentive to details. Actually looking forward to expand on that and making more things for the house and for myself, and well more face coverings. 



I also finally started to read again and not just children books!! I made a little list. 

I reassessed my drinking habit and well my general well being. Turns out pregnancy impacts very differently on you when you aren’t in the best shape of your life! 

I didn’t watch as many films as I guess I want to ... it seems like a big commitment somehow, but I did watch a lot of series. Film thing I have noticed that ever since I gave up my cinemeworld card I m not as keen. Which is a bit sad. But I will be working on that! 

And I think I have some plans and goals for next year.
- I would like to continue sewing and making.
- I would like to plant cutting garden and just herbs. Well ok maybe couple of tomato plants... 
- Keep my eco swaps and do more cloth nappies with new baby than we did with Egg. 
- and beat my active record from this year of 815km distance being active. That’s running, walking and biking. 
-there are also such goals are get UK naturalisation (when I eventually become British) learn to drive, and be better on Cherry (my child frame bicycle)! 

I think these things are perfectly achievable and well not hard to maintain. So happy new year to you! And I know we aren’t out of the woods with Covid but there are vaccines and that’s a such a positive development! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo