Fridays fun day

All week I was doing something. Like making time to go to post office, ikea, thrifting for my self and for my Etsy shop... 
It was nice to see my friends in the end of the week. And with all this COVID things it was nice to have a bit of normality. But Friday was the best. And it’s been forever since I left the house in the morning and spend all day out. 



Currently my days are with just these two. And very very rarely they involve other people... COVID and life raisons really. We are the only ones to have a child out of most of our friends ... so you get it I guess. 

So Friday I hopped on the bus and went to different area of the city. We used to live there but business and things have changed so much it was like a trip to different city all together. Plan was to go thrifting. And maybe coffee... 
And what’s what they did. Most of charity shops we went into were very good with mask wearing, sanitiser and social distancing. Hats off to all the volunteers! Some people of course think they are “invincible” and don’t wear they masks correctly and tired to budge in and overcrowd the shops... but again the volunteers kept it to minimum and very controlled.... 
Sarah was looking for cute clothes I was looking for treasures and cute clothes. We did really well actually. I also for the 1st time been to that cool refill and ethical shop Ripple in Cardiff. I got there not plastic sponge for dishes and some paper tape for my packing for my Etsy shop. 



We had coffee and vegan cake at Eartha... just look at how happy Sarah is with her oat milk cappuccino and also that pottery is absolutely delightful however cups without handles are ... not very user friendly especially with hot drinks in! Actually eartha is a not only a coffee/eatery they also stock a lot of indi product and so many amazing plants!!! (I was good and didn’t get anything) 
Then more charity shop adventures. Beautiful Jill Sander dress alert but it won’t be really worn. We were very sensible! And we met this amazing lady who second she come into the shop announced that if she can wear a mask with her asthma everyone else can. We wholeheartedly agreed! Then she advises a young man behind the counter not to get married “so you don’t spend money one divorce! Just chuck their staff out!” Turns out higher you live better the effect of flying clothes....  
and then we had more food! 



This was in Cameo in Wakefield Road in Roath. Again great social distancing, everyone wearing masks when entering. Great service and food. You know I will leave both places reviews on trip advisor. It’s costs nothing but helps small business and good karma points, if you into that kind of thing! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies