7.30am

So today something strange has happened... I woke up before the child. This never happens. Kid wakes up early. Like stupid early! 
Most of the time 6am is exciting 6.30 is a dream! 



I also have this vague memory of when I used to sleep on my days off... and that with a child nothing will change! Hahaha!!! 
So coz he wasn’t awake my mind went to dark places. What if something happened to him in a night. What is he chocked.... and why is the husband not worried... so it was a relief to hear his little cooing around 7.30 and then sound of feet running into our bedroom and his happy face looking at me and demanding kisses. He just held my head and moved his cheek to my lips and away about 10 times. 
I mean why did I worry? What can happened? Is that what mum’s worry is like. And why didn’t husband worry? Am I overthinking stuff? 
I guess my mother is the same and perhaps it is her fault. She texted husband because I didn’t reply to her calls, my phone didn’t register them. I got slightly annoyed like what could have happened. And after this morning I guess I understand and we both totally overreact! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies