Events

This year seems to be very full of events and shows we saw.
I mean only that week when I got so tired in the end by watching 3 shows in the row
Then we also been to see Pink. And she was well just what you expect her to be. Full on show! With flying dancers, moving props and she flew over the stadium! 




We still have few things to see until the year ends but last week we went to Tramshed to see Ash. 

It’s funny that my young work colleagues have no idea about band and the joy that “Girl from Mars “ is... 




However I cannot call my self a big fan or a connoisseur of their music, I love songs that  I love and well others not so much and I don’t keep with updates and such. I’m one of these wierd people who’s music preferences are really random... from Led Zeppling Immigrant song to soundtrack from Snoopy film.... You know, it’s part of being a mum too! 

I didn’t know all the songs, but the sounds is just going throw your whole body at the live event. The energy of stage and the audience is electric and well rather magical.
They of course played the songs that I wanted to hear live. Arcedia and Angel Inteceptor are my running songs and there might have been some bouncing  exciting going on. And well of course Girl from Mars! 



However the usual challenges of being 5foot tall meant I didn’t actually see much. But you know I would go see live shows again and again. It’s a magical feeling of not only hearing but also feeling the music going through your body. Well I feel it.... Just need to work stuff out with childcare! (Thank you mother in law)

Next is to see NXT UK take over and Skunk Ananasie! That reminds me must listen to more of these in preparation, but I am sure they will be amazing and that lady sure can sing!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies