Spin class

I have always loved a good spin class. But it is difficult to come by, not the class itself but the good instructor. 
I’m a member of pure gym, you know it’s opened all day long, not that I ever went at night but the thought is there, and well it’s cheap and has classes.
I do variety of things but few weeks ago I attended 3 spin classes with 3 different instructors. And it was such a different experience every time. 




 Monday was the worst, weather it’s because I found it a bit demotivating that instructor wasn’t on the bike or the choice of music, no one needs a remix of Immigrant song by Led Zeppelin! Or maybe it was the way said instructor was giving instructions... lets just day I double check who is teaching what now. And avoid anything by this dude. 
Wednesday it was the same lovely dude who did a class before. Two classes back to back with lovely softly speaking dude with fabulous chilling and melodic music damn right I got the burn on! 
Wednesdays are my 2 classes in the afternoon days. They fun and well I work hard and really feel it after too! 
And then there was Friday. 45 minutes of intense spin. But the instructor wasn’t all the time on the bike, but he was energetic, happy and even singing. What difference the attitude and enthusiasm makes. Even if 1st time attending this class I had a bike from hell. I am not even kidding, one turn of resistance nob and well i couldn’t move the pedals... but I came back and now really chose the bike! 

However, only one person got close to match that super enthusiastic Spanish instructor from Pure in Birmingham but I usually work these days when he teaches ... but hey she is still a magical unicorn of spin class. But I am optimistic and will find a new magical unicorn of training!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies