Funny people

We mainly go to see stand up and other variation on comedy. And well it’s fun. 
I gave hubby tickets to see David Baddiel’s My family. Not the sitcom show. See I didn’t actually know any of his stuff but I know he is my kind of funny and when I heard him on Guilty Feminist podcast (their 1st male guest in fact!) I thought we should go see the show.  
And it was great! It was funny and heart warming and we still do the red bull joke to one another. And I almost cried at the end. 
Also this happened... 


  
So wearing the same shirt! 
I can highly recommend this show! David Baddiel is very very funny. 

Then I recived tickets to see Scummy Mummies. I was over the moon when I found out, thank you Kirsty, that they are finally coming to Cardiff. 



I knew I love the ladies sense of humour and giggle a lot at the podcast but I was a bit worried about the live show and I was taking my mother in law ... 
But we laughed loudly, cheered and whooped. And told the world book day, swimming lessons and birthday party puritans to fuck off! 
Such a great show! 



And of course I cannot have a “normal” face when taking a pic. Oh and these catsuits are actually vaginas suits... 
I love how they make, sure not just me, feel ok about not being a prefect mom and that sometimes I want to ... well not be a mom. I love him to bits but it is super hard work. I can only say big big thank you for making us all feel normal and giving us a night out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo