Pre-school

I might have been a bit quiet lately. Not only because my mother is visiting at the moment but also because my little munchkin started pre-school. 
And we survived... just about.
I just still cannot quiet believe that he is already starting school, he is actually one of the youngest kids there. But not the smallest! 
We started two days with half of our class for two days and then from this Wednesday with all the kids. 
Well Egg being Egg was ever so upset for three days and now he goes in and seems happy.
 


On the day one school had to call me to say that the child settled and now playing outside. But he was still looking for the way out of the school. Actually made them get another gate for the door to the "big" school. And this Friday when I dropped him off he still didn't want to wear shoes but he walked in and let go of my hand. And when we came back to pick him up he was sitting munching on the pineapple and wasn't interested in leaving. 



But the school of course brought up the fact that he doesn't listen and doesn't really talk. However there has been a little update on that front. He is making more words or at least attempting them and we got another audiology (hearing doctors) appointment. 
But school school is great. And I think will need to take Welsh too! 
I also cannot wait for him to make friends and me meeting other parents! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies