It is time to..

To rejoin the real world. Where people work. And where I won't be feeling like I am just a poop cleaner and such... 

I am looking for a job. And it is hard. Well I haven't been too active but at least I apply for about 5 jobs a week or so. So far I got one awesome call that I've been head-hunted, which never happened to me before... but the job was in Birmingham. Chap found me before I updated my details... 


I think I don't look for something unrealistic. I just was an admin or reception work in the office environment with 9-5 or similar work hours. But I do think the issue I have is that I have been only working in hospitality and some people don't seem to realise that this is also administrative work. 

But hey, keep fingers crossed for me, coz this mama is going a bit mental just being a mama.
There is one thing however that scares me a bit... Will I be ok not spending all my time with my little guy. Scary. Especially since I didn't know what to do with my self when daddy and Edgar stayed at grandparents for a day.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies