Review... In a way...

I consider my self a gym bunny. When we lived in Birmingham if I was not at work I was in the gym or cinema next door. Oh that was wonderful. Bad day at work? Gym time, angry speed running to loud music until I wasn't thinking angry thoughts.... Or gym and then a film as a reward. 
It was nice. My body was in a good shape. When we had a hard week at work I think was at my thinnest and fittest... But with a big man in our life's life became more fun and I do not have time for my self. There is always something else to do. So I have tried going back to the gym. That didn't work. 
I do see all these super fit mamas on intagram and I am jealous of their awesome achievements on body front and that they have time to them selves. Amazing work ladies! Actually one of them said that babies will grow and leave but your body will stay with you... got me thinking!
You might want to suggest that I work out when big man is asleep. Well he was up about 3 times a night and work up at 6am so I need this nap as much as he does. 
What am I to do?! 
Oh and my mother isn't helping. "Oh you're so fat!"... Just for a second I saw her as a character from American Dad...


So I get super annoyed with myself and fight the embarrassment and purchase Jillian Micheals DVD. 
With everyone's raving about Kayla and all the play base eating thing that I have totally forgot about the original fitness badass! Well for me at least! 


I had it in the house for about 3 weeks. I don't want to admit that I own the work out DVD. It seems sad to me. And I don't think I would enjoy it or it will have results. ... I finally put in on yesterday. 
And I worked hard. Even had to pose and redo stuff when big man wanted to play and disrupted the circuit. 
It is the 30 day shred DVD. 
I was sweaty after these 20 mins. I also need to get some smaller weights. And I was so happy after. 
Today my body is in this pleasant pain. I shall stick to this routine. But when the big man is in bed. He does get excited with all the jumping around and gets in a way ever so slightly. 
I am DVD workout convert!! Who would have thought. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo