Well

I can say it is fail! I just cannot to bring my self to blog at the moment... 
A lot of things are happening. Egg man is growing and being super active. This child never stops:) we are in the process of packing and possibly moving... Buying a house proves to be super complicated!
I am all getting into Christmas mode and want to channel my inner Martha and play a perfect wifey... Yeah that's gonna last! 
Me and the little man are heading to mother Russia in a bit... And yet I just can't bring my self to boot the tiny blue laptop of mine and write shit down. 
So many things are happening. I shall get around to that! 
Lots of love... 
And mamma shall be better and blogging and be more fun 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo