motivation and career....

So what do you do? Do you love what you do? Does this fulfil you? .... I had a choice, stick with same girls I went to school with and be in the mainly females and study languages (at that point I truly had enough!) or go away to Switzerland to do degree in hospitality. Guess which one I chose...


I was never encouraged to do things I wanted, nurtured... It is not the Russian way... I was to provide for my self as fast as I can and I did I loved my 1st placement for most of the time. I loved ladies I worked with, the customers. And they loved me back. But it was not to last. The hospitality industry is not an industry in UK. Even if you think about how much money is involved in it... Like entire Britain depends on it. Weatherspoons.... Wagamama... and many more.... But our waiters are students, people who don't care mainly.... but there are some that do and we need to appreciate a good service. I have been talking about this for a while now, some waiters are professionals so are the barmen, chefs and even hosts.... 


Appreciate the people who are serving you... Say thank you, smile... Or even give them bit of coin. Imagine that! 
At this very moment I am trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.... Something I should have known ages ago. 
I do truly admire people who know what they want to be and what they are. One of my girl friends is a born teacher, so she is teaches now. Another always had hard time in school with all the silly things they make us do but she always wanted to be a nurse. She had a long way but she is one now, well on maternity, but she's a nurse. 
I on the other hand am a mother.... and what else?... 
I could never pick one. I wanted to be an interpretor in the kinder garden, then it was anything arty. But that is not much profit in that. So that never happened. And then I just drifted into hospitality... My personality suits it, until I have enough. And I had enough.... 
or am I just blabbering? 
I need to set a goal and go for it. It is just hard and scary.... getting into unknown....
Wish me luck 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo