Longest week ever...

And not the greatest week either...

I was so busy with everything... Went to London in the beginning to the week to drop off the documents at the Embassy for a new passport. Stress.... But to be honest the lady I dealt with was lovely, well my name will be misspelled in the new passport (bloody auto translation) I went for sushi and met Natasha:) This was very nice!


Then it was work work work!!!!
We have no staff... or we do but they do not show for the shifts... well I do not really care I just want to have bodies to work.... I miss my Cardiff ladies...


To top everything we had to go to Emergency to have a new x-ray for Hubby's arm...It hasn't actually heal properly  but we have been told to chill for a week and not to lift anything really. Ice and keep it raised to take the swelling off...

And the day later one of out little rats passed away....
I do not think I would want more rats...


I hope she is in the rat haven...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies