Lockdown. Day 2345

I know I was absent from here but you know it’s been well different. 
Life has been put on hold. Keeping sane been a priority. 
We have been doing some homeschooling, some days better than others but we did it. And we are still doing it. I am also hatching plans on bit more school stuff on holidays. The child seems keen. 



I also rediscovered my love for garden. Especially not that it is in full summer mode



I m very much looking forward to poppies to start to bloom. I planted them for two years and it’s the 1st year they are out and strong! 

And thanks to Great British Sewing Bee I am very into my sewing now too. Still am a bit scared to use actual fabric but the pinafore I made out of old bedsheet is rather lovely! 
And next week little man will be going back two school. Only two days a week but it will be nice to do something different. 
Hope you all keeping well too! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies