RHS Flower Show 2019

As per tradition, flower show came to Cardiff and I made my way there. 
However this time child was at school and mother in law on holidays, so I took the husband. 



Here he is looking a bit annoyed at crowds of people with wheely boxes full of plants. 



But we are so different at just mooching, he cannot just mooch! That’s is rather annoying! 
But he did insist on doing lots of shopping for the garden and then we did dig the garden and plated out new plant babies inculing the dwarf (little sister variety) raspberry bush. 
However not having the offspring with us I realised how actually not kid friendly the event is.
If last few years they had bunnies and guinea pigs or little chicks to look at, even owls to stoke, this year it was the hungry caterpillar trail that was well ... a bit rubbish and a small trampoline. 
As my momma friend said it they market these events and kids friendly but they really aren’t. Oh well maybe next year they will think of something more appropriate for families with little ones. I think garnering is becoming a real trend for all the ages! 



And a thing I really liked is all the bee awareness and bee friendliness stuff. Little beehives, bug hotels, pollinators friendly plants! Yes to British Bees!!

I however got some seeds for bees this years form friends of Earth but I m still not sure where to put them. I have few bee friendly plants, like rosemary, lavender and alyssum, some poppies too! 

But as per usual these were lot so plants and all things garden to see and to buy. And I have spent quiet a bit for my hard earn tips! 


These beauties always make me think of beautiful and warm Portugal 




I really am looking forward to summer!   
And to spend time in our garden! 
(There are more pics from event on my instagram @verysmallfeet) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

Snoopies