My mother finally came to visit us, we all had so much fun. And our family's finally met this year too!
We had 2 weddings.... "Fake wedding" (our paper work to allow us to get married didn't come in time) and an actually very low key wedding.
Stephen also nearly gave a heart attack when he got into that silly accident and broke his arm. Yeah, everyone joked that its a good thing that we had pictures taken on our "Fake wedding"
We got 3 rats and a bunny... But somehow I think we had rats for years now:)
I'm set to get a new job, old one became less challenging intellectually but more stressful emotionally.
Also I ran three 10K races and one little 5K one.
And I got my new amazing tattoo.... My sewing machine tattoo!!
For New Year I have set lots of goals and will be reporting back on the progress:
- Be a better friend
- Find a new job
- Sent more cards and home-made gifts
- Cook more (and I don't mean pasta and pesto)
- Get a flat tummy (reward is a belly button piercing)
- Run four 10K
- Pain more (at least 4 decent things in this year)
- Go somewhere nice on holidays
- Sew a dress
- Train the rats
- Learn to crochet
- Do meet free Mondays
- Go to see live shows more often
- Recycle and up-cycle more
- Grow a veg or a fruit
- Throw a party
- Make 2 craft project a month (4 a month is a bit too ambitious)
I really hope this new year will be better then the old one!
Happy New Year to All of you!!