Why I blog... well!

Why do I blog? 





Well it’s seems like no one is actually reading my blabber but you know it’s ok. 

I find blogging helps me form my thoughts. Help me out stuff in perspective I guess. And it’s my me time. 

Easy achievable and accessible and well sometimes it’s fun. 

I would love to have like this beautiful popular blog but it’s time and techniques I don’t possess. I am however thinking about changing it ... but I am not sure yet. And besides I am lazy! But I still wants to write stuff! 

Like when I share about my son it’s makes me less alone and hope some one who is in the similar situation can read it and feel better too. 

When I review products I just want to share my opinions. Same as before I buy something new I would like to know of product via it actual users of the product. 

I don’t really think I can make money doing this but hey who knows (I am not that lucky!) 

And personally I like that I don’t just talk about one particular topic, surly this will get boring after a while but, however I should make more of an effort and revamp my blog a bit! 

Until this happens I still will be here from time to time sharing what’s on my mind! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo