Day in grey capital

I used to live in London. I didn’t like it. Sure it was always something to do, but it was also super expensive and lonely, hubby was back in Cardiff. 
Now I only come for a day visit when I either need a visa for myself like this time or for the boys to go to Russia. So as I said only brief visits. 
I always think that Londoners are rude and anoying... however this time.... I hit the dude with my umbrella, caught my headphones on some other fella backpack, we all smiled at each other and all was good.  When I did eventfully get to place I needed to go I as usual asked the security guard how his day was and then something happened. He smiled told me that it all would be ok (well I was applying to Portugal in a massive visa centre) and gave me a small choccie. Then in the waiting room I chatted to the lady from Palestine who was going to Danmark and had whole day alone there. I hope it all went well for her. 
So it wasn’t too bad. Even with rain... 
after I went for lunch. Again very nice. 



Had a mooch around spitafields market. I didn’t want or need anything but it changed so much since I last been there. And people I bumped into to talked to were actually friendly. 



I am actually planning a trip to V&A museum soon. They have Frida’s outfits and things on display in summer. I am very much looking forward to this. 

Oh and I got my visa. We are off to sunny Portugal next month! Can not wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Back to the gym

Size vs hot mama bod!

new job... award a new tattoo